Our client is looking for an HR Administrator for thier Durban branch.
• Provide a professional service of support and advise to management on all HR, IR, employee wellness and talent management matters.
• Assist with recruitment and selection of personnel; including all relevant administration and induction.
• Establish training and development requirements and implement systems, processes and action plans that ensure effective talent development.
• Ensure compliance with employment equity and skills development requirements.
• Facilitate and coordinate all disciplinary hearings up to CCMA level.
• School Grade: Matric
• Qualifications: A formal HR Management Qualification (Degree/Diploma)
• Technical/Core Training 2-4 years of experience
• Industrial Relations (BCOE, Skills Act, Equity Act, LRA etc)
• Employment Equity planning and reporting
• Workplace Skills Plan and annual reporting
• Intermediate computer literacy; MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong administration skills and attention to details
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and results driven
NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
|Job Category||Human Resources|