We are looking for an experienced operations supervisor to oversee and direct the activities of workers in the organization, to observe and analyse overall efficacy of the department and ensure things are moving smoothly. To help develop and improve latter to benefit the business, to manage department budget prepare reports and coordinate projects with other departments leaders.
Operation supervisor are responsible for leading and supervising a group of employees. The number of employees depends on the department, but operations supervisors should be able to adjust their supervision style based on how many employees they have in their department.
Evaluate Employees Performance
Operations Supervisor are also responsible for evaluating their performance and delivering feedback, positive or critical, depending on the employee and the situation.
Report on Department Metrics
Operations supervisors report on department metrics to department directors and other upper management. They also develop strategies and methods to increase metrics and performance.
Perform Department Administration
Handling other administrative tasks. These can include planning the department budget, overseeing inventory, or even motivating employees.
Provide Advanced Customer Support
Operations supervisors are responsible for elevated customer support for the customers who have requested to speak to managers or someone with more authority. They find solutions for the customers who feel like they have no other options.
• Perform audits on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements.
• Prepare project updates within required timeline and delegate individual tasks to all employees.
• Provide support and join improvement based methods
• Analyse all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce cost
• Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration and management or related subjects will be preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years business management experience
• Driver’s License code 10.
• Must have cleaning and hygiene experience
• Must have people management experience
Skills and Abilities
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Results orientated
• Active Listener
• Excellent organization skills
• Problem- solving abilities
• Decision marking
• Interpersonal skills
• Team leadership experience
• Critical thinker
• Time management skills
|Job Category||Housekeeping & Cleaning|