Our Client is looking for a Risk and Facilities Manager for the Contract Logistics division. The Risk and Facilities Manager will report to the General Manager of Contract Logistics and will be based at their offices in Olifantsfontein.
Main Purpose of the Role
You will contribute to making the company resilient to all kinds of risks that may, if not mitigated, lead to disruptions. You will lead efforts to identify and mitigate sources of risks with cross-functional teams while crafting sustainable business process/tools to continuously and aggressively monitor potential risk. As the Risk and Facilities Management, you will also be accountable for facility services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the facility and surrounding environment is in a suitable working condition.
Related tertiary qualification in property management/technical or building qualification.
Minimum 5 years Risk and facilities management experience.
Knowledge of electrical installation, air conditioning and plumbing systems
Health and Safety knowledge aligned to NOSA requirements
Understanding of facility and property management.
Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications General knowledge of Accounting.
· Submitting monthly feedback wrt Health & Safety as per company requirements
· Negotiate contracts and rates with vendors where applicable (security, cleaning etc.)
· Effective day-to-day maintenance of premises;
· Manage parking allocations for both employees and visitors;
· Manage security access process to staff;
· Manage building security on the SLA with the supplier;
· Manage office cleaners on the SLA with the supplier;
· Manage the canteen on the SLA with the supplier;
· Manage relationships with Building Maintenance Contractors, Office Cleaners and Security; and
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, including Occupational Health and Safety Act and that all vendors comply accordingly
· Identify, analyse, assess and monitor major risk exposures and recommend appropriate action
· Identify, create and implement a strategy to manage risk relation to operations, systems, human and equipment.
· Oversee and manage projects initiated by the company
Skills and competencies:
· Good verbal communication skills
· Good written communication skills
· Experience to NOSA requirements will be an advantage
· Customer focused
· High attention to detail
· Planning and organising
· Results orientation
· Strong administrative skills
· Pressure resilience
· Commercial awareness
|Job Category||Risk Management|